Have any unauthorized keys floating around your office or building?
Facility maintenance saves you money, time, secures your facilities, resolves security issues, gives you first line of defense and improves you Facility Management.
• Building Unlock Services
• Broken Key Extraction
• Lock Installation/Replacement
• Lock Re-Keying (altering/replacing lock cylinder pins)
• Keyless Entry
• Biometric Locks (hand/fingerprint recognition)
• High-Security Locks
• Restricted Keyways
• Master Key Systems
• Builders Key Systems
• Combination Changes
• Safe Locksmith
• Entry Door
• Change Locks
• Locks and Keys Services
• Cylinder Locks
• Magnet Locks
• Maintain and service all doors and hardware on a routine basis
• Provide keys as needed with the proper departmental approval
• Maintain building access using controlled keying systems and programmable card access systems
Every door in your facility has a lock or some type of hardware on it. This is your first line of defense. These locks often need to be re-keyed, repaired, or replaced. Having a professional trained locksmith can help resolve security issues and can also better secure your facility.